Friday 30 August 2013

How I go from day to night with my makeup


Excuse the messy room please! I just quickly wanted to mention how I easily transition my makeup from day to night.

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara, Ponds BB cream, Lorac Pro Palette, Top Shop Blush in Rose, MAC Paintpot in Painterly, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt, Illamasqua Blush in Disobey, Maybelline Colour Whisper in
 Above are the products I used for my daytime look at the office. Simple stuff and an easy base to go to at night. Cream products are easy to apply powder over the top of and a good base like painterly and yoghurt will mean that further eyeshadow application with go on smoothly and remain crease free.




 I then went in with my night time look. As you can see I really amped up my features with a defined brow, lots of mascara, liner and a heavy application of lipstick rather than a sheered out colour. To last all night I also went in with a powder and a concealor under the eyes. Below are the products I used to go back in with my makeup.


Top Shop blush in Rose, The Balm blush in Hot Mama, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, Illamasqua blush in Disobey, MAC Brow Fluidline in Redhead, MAC Studio Finish Concealor in NC15, Maybelline Gel Liner in Charcoal, LORAC Pro Palette Shadows in Cream, Mauve and Champagne, Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection second shade on the left down, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt, Maybelline Color Whisper in and NYX lip pencil in.

P.S. LOVED this article; 24 Hours with Valentino, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment