Saturday 10 August 2013

David Jones - Free Gift Purchase With The Balm


Ooo do I have a good deal for you today! When spending $27.95 on The Balm at David you Jones you have the choice of receiving the Shady Lady palette volume 2 or 3 (worth $49.95 AUD, $39.50 USD). Now I already had Volume 3 so I instantly got Volume 2. You can see Volume 3 in the picture above (I'll also feature it on my blog in the near future). The purchases I made to get the gift were their liquid liner (desperately needed a new one!) and one of their new range of blushes, "Instain".


Both Volume 2 & 3 have some solid neutral shades to make a base with. The rest of the colours can be used as a pop of colour. However if you are a neutral person, go with the volume 2 and if you're a colour person (and a lover of sparkly jet black) go with volume 3.


Below is Shady Lady Volume 2 swatched dry with no primer.

The Balm Instain in the shade Swiss Dot ($26.95 AUD, $22 USD)

The Balm Schwing liquid liner ($19.95 AUD, $17.00 USD)


This is a FANTASTIC deal with excellent value. There actually isn't too bad of a price markup  Please do head into your nearest DJ's before they sell out of stock! I went to the Chadstone store today (after not having any stock yesterday) and there weren't a lot left. I was so excited when DJ's started to stock The Balm. I used to buy off eBay. When I checked out the websites to get the American prices I noticed there was an Australian section. It's under construction at present but it will be interesting to see what happens. Maybe they'll do what Benefit does - being able to purchase at American prices? Who knows, but I'm excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment