Thursday 15 August 2013

Does Em Cosmetics ship worldwide? Nope.

Super professional iPhone pic

If you are one of Michelle Phan's 4.5 million subscribers you would know that she has launched her own cosmetics line named Em. If you haven't seen her latest video click here.

Em Cosmetic's website features a decent range of products ranging from lipsticks to powders but what they are really trying to push are the Life Palette. It comprises of a range of blushes, eyeshadows and lip colours. I've already got a couple of issues with this palette. I HATE when lipstick are pushed into pans and are placed within a palette with any powder products, if one smashes you suddenly have speckled lipstick. It's also very expensive - $75 anyone? Yes I know this is a regular price point for premium brands but as Em Cosmetics has just launched and have not been reviewed I highly doubt they warrant this price.

Unfortunately I can't back up my claims as they don't ship to Australia or anywhere else outside the US. I had $125 in my cart for reviewing purposes but alas shipping is not available worldwide.

Have you guys checked out the website? It's impressive! So, so much work must have gone into it all. The videos are also worth checking out, they feature a video per makeup item.

No comments:

Post a Comment