Saturday 7 September 2013

Sleek Wishlist

Which country has the best drugstore products? The US or the UK? It's tough! A British drugstore brand I reaaaally want to try is Sleek. I've heard rave reviews about a lot of their products and want to try them out for myself. However, I am too much of a tight arse so I will be waiting for a sale online. Sleek ship internationally from their online shop. They're worth checking at: www.sleekmakeup.com Here is what I would like to get: 

Blush in Sunrise, $5.99

Face Form in Fair, $12.49
Luminous Pressed Powder in 01, $8.99


Sphynx Lashes, $3.99


Eau La La Liner in Lingerie, $6.49

Matte Me in Party Pink, $6.99


Pout Paint in Lava, $6.49

Pout Paint in Peachy Keen, $6.49
Oh So Special Palette, $9.99

Primer Palette, $9.99

Showstopper Palette, $9.99

Ultra Matte v2, $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment