Friday 18 October 2013

Inglot Makeup Lesson Review (Chadstone store)

There's a beautiful Inglot store at Chadstone on the lower level opposite Vans and Adidas. If you are a fellow makeup fiend this place will be too good to pass up on. Last week out of the blue I just walked past and saw this sign..


For quite some time I have wanted to get a makeup lesson as the girls working there always have such flawless makeup. I won't be saying who I had my makeup lesson from just for her privacy's sake. That and she has no idea I'm writing this!

So pretty... They've actually changed the displays now! So this is out of date.
With this kind of thing you're only ever going to get out what you put in. Asking questions and leading the session is in your best interest. I didn't use the lesson to discuss makeup application and techniques. Instead I used the 90 minutes to discuss Inglot products and what the makeup artist thinks would suit my skin type and complexion.

Disgustingly sneaky seflie.
The look we went for was heavy on the blush, burgundy on the lid (somehow looks purple in the photos?) and nude on the lips. I don't wear a nude lip very often and I also don't wear super heavy blush so it was an experience!


The $90 I paid is fully redeemable in products. If you want to see what I bought see my last post here.


My favourite product from Inglot are definitely their eyeshadows! Amazing, amazing, amazing! Also not a ridiculous mark up for here in Australia - $10 per eyeshadow pan. Please note that if you are an NC15 or lighter you will have no luck in finding a foundation match in Inglot. I was wearing the lightest shade and I still felt that it was a little dark.

3 comments: